Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

January 29, 2011: Happy 8 Week Birthday to five amazing, beautiful, affectionate Tollers. I will not deny that this weekend will be extremely hard for me BUT I am truly blessed to have found amazing loving homes for these puppies. I trust their families will raise them with love, care and respect and I am so excited to watch these puppies grow and start their new adventure with their new family!!! <3


"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." Josh Billings
"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am." Author Unknown
"Dogs are miracles with paws." Susan Kennedy
“No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.” Louis Sabin  


Maya, Pepper (was Dora) & Jolie

Maya & Pepper (was Dora)

My heart puppy - Stevie

Maya & Pepper (was Dora)

Jolie, Maya, Pepper (was Dora)

Gracie & Pepper (White Girl [Dora])

Leah the GSD & 5 Toller Puppies

Light Blue - Picasso's Pepa

Unfortunately my SLR camera broke when the puppies were just a few weeks old so most of these pictures are not the best quality. -Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment