Friday, February 11, 2011

Stevie @ Home

ALL of the pups and their owners are doing such great jobs. I already have brags about these puppies!!! Nothing but happy, content smiles from me this past week even though I miss the little tykes like crazy!

Now a little about Stevie. She has yet again exceeded my expectations with her training accomplishments at less than 10 weeks of age. A lot of credit goes to her owners of course. Stevie is the pup that disappeared at less than 1 week of age and we found her tightly curled up inside the cotton batting of the Ikea comforter at the very bottom of the whelping box. She's a very determined puppy.

Stevie at 8 Weeks

Stevie - this photo made me smile!

****Please note: Although I try my best to request permission for use of photos, please let me know if anyone objects to photos displayed on this blog.****

No comments:

Post a Comment