Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eau-din

June 26th, 2013: Meet the newest addition to our wee family: Eau-din (pronounced Odin). The name Eau-din is a tribute to his dam who we bred: Eau-dee. They say your dog becomes what you name it, well...let me tell you.

EAU is French for water and DIN is apparently English for a loud unpleasant prolonged noise. He is a vocal one and needy as all get out! But, I also look at other definitions for the word DIN. In Arabic DIN means "a way of life". And for another translation, DIN is the Romanian preposition "of". I am part Romanian so that fits.

But, the best fit to translating his name is: Water-a way of life ----- Eau-din

We love him. I smile when I wake up and smile when I go to bed. Even the big dogs love him.

Puppies/dogs/animals are, in my opinion, the recipe for good health.

Here's our boy:

Eau-din

Grandma Gracie & Eau-din

Eau-din


No comments:

Post a Comment