Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 21, 2010

November 21, 2010: After a few days of wondering if Gracie was experiencing a false pregnancy (read more about false preggo's here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_pregnancy), over the weekend I was able to spend some quality time with Gracie.

The little puppies in her belly are active! When I lay my hand against her side I can feel them squirming like little snakes and bopping their little heads like popcorn. She isn't overly big for being ~9 days from delivering her puppies but I am sure I can feel two puppies - one on either side of her belly. (*edit: we've learned that we were probably feeling the horns of her uterus and not individual puppies, but still very very neat!*)

She is filling up with milk! It is very obvious more so today.

She got a full grooming yesterday and we've been giving her lots and lots of gentle back massages which she is soaking up like nobody's business.

Preggo-pie-Gracie:


Nesting already!!! It fascinates me that dogs have this natural instinct:

No comments:

Post a Comment